Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I love Will Arnett

Will Arnett, a very nice photo 
http://www.tv.com/the-rundown-on-running-wilde/story/23615.html

Will Arnett, currently has to be one of my favorite people. The perfect idiot, he truly is brilliant. He played one of key characters or Arrested Development, Perhaps the single best loose sitcom since Seinfeld.
A show that has become a thing in itself and could taint the reception of his show, Running Wilde. 
The name I am not so convinced of. But I'm personally glad a man as inherently funny as Will Arnett has been provided with a platform, affording him to stay present within the industry, in a big way. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfRSHilLcs The trailer, I especially like his line near the end "not if i can make you a worse woman first."    


Tommy of Sufficing Tommy
P.s if you haven't scene Arrested Development, i highly suggest you give it a chance some time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
There is me, then there is you and between us there is a gap. My blogs purpose is to fill this gap plus there will be my artwork and ideas sometimes. Tommy, a piece of me in every home (some day).